THE BEST VEGAN CITIES I'VE VISTED


Hi all,

So, in an effort to cure my travel woes, I’ve piled together a quick list of THE beat spots for vegan grub in Europe. I haven’t visited another country in over 4 months so I’ve been getting withdrawal symptoms ...we can thank final year of college for that one!

3. Budapest
An awesome city that I feel has gotten really popular lately. I visited Budapest in February, thinking it would be nice Spring weather, unfortunately to my demise, it was bitter cold! But the abundance of vegan options made up for it I guess. My favorite spot was this really tiny place on the other side of the Danube river, VeganLove. Don't let the less than creative name fool you, I got a ‘chicken’ fillet burger and fries with a green smoothie for good measure. It tasted sort of like KFC chicken, enough to curb any cravings at least!

2. Bratislava
An unusual contender, I know, but Bratislava was pleasantly surprising. We decided to go here in January (not the brightest idea) since we had just finished Christmas exams in college so we were itching to go on a trip! We knew very little about the city or Slovakia as a country for that mater, but vegan food was so accessible and so easy to find. As an Eastern European country and a previously communist country we thought it might be hard to find places but there’s plenty of gems around!
We found a really quaint, hipster-like bistro that had the most delicious food! It was so good we came back on our last day too! We both got the Mexican style burger with fries and vegan mayo and we got quesadillas the second time. The cheese and dressing tasted so real.
 10/10 would recommend.

1. Berlin
Of course I couldn't write a post of vegan cities without mentioning Berlin! If you guys wanna read more I have a whole post done on Berlin itself! Click here!





Honorable mentions are Prague, Graz and Iceland too but I thought I’d leave it with the best of the best. The easiest, nicest most accessible vegan cities I’ve been to are definitely these 3 no question. Probably not what you’d imagine to be the top 3 but none the less.

Hope you guys enjoy!


And if you guys wanna see any current travel notions, follow my Instagram!

Love, EJ x

Comments